Pages

Popular Posts

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Tantrums, toddlers and creating!!

Nearly another week gone by... And I can confirm that I have made 4 cards this week- rather well done I think as I have also got a busy eBay business going at the minute and a business page on Facebook to update regular, mix that in with 2 children under 3 and a husband and fondness only knows how I get anything else done!!! Anyway excuses over... I have made four cards this week and I will hopefully get round to posting them on Friday- you never know by then I may have made even more (I can hope cant I not that I hold out much hope as know body bothered to tell me that you don't just have the terrible 2's to get over with children but the tantrummy (if that's a word) 3's or nearly 3's! RANT OFFICIALLY OVER!!!! I'm hoping I receive my next lorry load of crafting goodies very soon I can't wait and as ever I will be using them to create something amazing, till then though my crafting lovelies I will leave you to keep calm and carry on creating!!! (maybe I will use that theory tomorrow when my little monster insists on using my pro markers to colour in her colouring book)!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sending you a big hug Vicki,my gang were all little together,the boys were amazing, play nice, share, but the girls, were she devils ... Zoe has never grown out of temper tantrums, and she is 25, but the day Emily went to school she turned into an angel, and still is and she is nearly 17
    take care, Julie-Ann x

    ReplyDelete